When you specify a SupaLite Roof, you will benefit from in depth research and enormous investments that have arrived at the perfect replacement roof for your conservatory.
The SupaLite roof has undergone exhaustive testing, design and re-design to arrive at a product for every conservatory roof design and configuration. With changes to Building Regulations in September 2010 it is now possible to specify a tiled, solid and lightweight roof for your conservatory.
Our aim is to ensure that you specify the correct solution for your conservatory and do not breach Building Regulations by choosing the wrong roof or modifications to your existing roof that will not meet Building Regulations and will therefore be potentially unsafe and be a waste of your time and money.
“The SupaLite roof is a revolution in the Conservatory industry. It is providing owners of tired old and energy inefficient Conservatories with a radical solution to extreme temperature fluctuations. Join the revolution and insist on a SupaLite Conservatory Roof”.
One of the most popular finishing options to compliment the SupaLite Tiled Roof System are our Roof Vents. These well-designed centre pivot vents allows the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the amount of fresh air which can be drawn into the room.
The sash can also be rotated through 180° and locked, allowing easy and safe cleaning of the outer pane to be carried out. Our windows have a much greater surface area when compared with similar sized windows made by other manufacturers. As a result they maximise the amount of natural light in a room.
At SupaLite we have an on-board fully qualified structural engineer that can provide you with all your building regulations requirements should you need them.
A cross section of the structural aluminium rafter used showing the structural ring beam, soffit detail and integrated gutter system.
A cross section of the structural aluminium rafter used showing the 50mm & 100mm integrated double insulating layers.
The SupaLite roof system has been designed to be installed as a retro fit onto existing conservatory window frames, converting your conservatory into a usable all year round sun-porch. We can build you a new sun-porch from scratch should you require us to provide this complete service.
If you have an existing conservatory, you will probably agree that it is too hot in summer and very cold in the winter. With the incredible u-value of just 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) of the SupaLite roof system you will never experience these extreme temperature changes ever again!
• SupaLite gives an incredible u-value of 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) that meets total building regulations.
• Lightweight aluminium fully structural frame with frame connector system for when new windows or doors are to be fitted to a new or existing building.
• Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested for many years in USA, Canada and Australia, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions.
• 10 years guarantee on all roof components with a life expectancy of 60 years on tiles.
• Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light.
• Full range of colour matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows.
• Choice of internal ceiling finishes (plaster or tongue & groove timber effects).
• Easy to install to existing window frames.
There are probably hundreds of thousands of old, traditional conservatories all over the country with lightweight roofs that are well past their best. They fail to protect against the elements and noise pollution.
They also reduce the periods during the year when the conservatory can be used, as the room is too hot in summer, and too cold in winter.
It’s about time these failing roofs were replaced, and a top-quality SupaLite Roof is the perfect replacement solution.